Brothers and Sisters 101 (with Vysali Soundararajan!), or Spider-Man 3
Contrary to popular belief, you can have a sibling and not want to punch them in the face, at the same time. On this very special episode, Mohnish and his sister Vysali deconstruct how to have good sibling relationship and cover:
- The basics: how do you have a good relationship with your brother or sister?
- What percentage of sibling relationships are unfixable?
- Why did Mohnish's sister smoke him like a salmon?
- Why are sibling relationships so valuable (and how do they affect you)
Research, Fun Stuff, and More
- Jeffrey Kluger - with a book called the Sibling Effect - has an awesome TED talk where he cites that roughly 80 - 85% of sibling relationships have the potential to be awesome, or are already awesome, and dives into the science of sibling relationships. Kluger has been instrumental in shaping the material in this podcast, and he's just excellent. Really cool talk.
Production - Special Thanks and Credits
Special Guest and Content Ideation: Vysali Soundararjan
Host, Producer, Editor, Research: Mohnish Soundararajan
Music: Electric Mantis